Equity Capital Markets
Arion Legal’s equity capital market specialist lawyers advise on a wide range of private and public capital raising transactions. We advise unlisted and listed companies, broking houses, investment banks, corporate advisers, managed funds, financial advisers, underwriters, private equity groups and high net worth investors in capital raising transactions.
Our lawyers have a deep understanding of how markets operate having acted in various different capacities in capital raisings including as directors, corporate advisers and company secretaries.
Our equity capital markets services include:
- seed capital raisings;
- initial public offerings;
- back door listings;
- secondary offerings including rights issues, placements and share purchase plans;
- capital management – buy backs, dividend investment plans, special dividends, capital reduction;
- prospectus and offer documentation;
- information memorandums;
- underwriting agreements, sub-underwriting and mandates;
- continuous disclosure compliance; and
- ASX Listing Rules compliance.