Energy & Resources
Arion Legal’s legal team has a particular expertise advising on energy and resources transactions in Australia and internationally. Our lawyers have worked in-house and as executives for energy and resources companies making us uniquely placed to quickly grasp and understand the myriad of issues in this area of law.
We advise on the full life cycle of energy and resource companies from exploration and development through to production. We have experience in a broad range of commodities including hard rock, oil and gas and uranium in Australia and in overseas jurisdictions including Asia, Europe, North America and Africa.
Our energy and resources services include:
- terms sheets/memorandums of understanding;
- legal due diligence;
- acquisitions and divestments of assets;
- exploration and production joint ventures (incorporated and unincorporated);
- farm-in arrangements;
- strategic alliances;
- native title and land access;
- mineral rights sharing arrangements;
- off-take agreements;
- option agreements;
- mining services agreements;
- supply agreements; and
- marketing agreements.